And I'm worried I missed one or two.
|36 (well 37 including the 2 wine totes) of my finishes|
Pictures of almost all of them can be viewed on my 2012 Page. Most link to original posts with more photos or details if you are interested. But I thought I'd share my favorites.
|Swoon, finished 4/2/12|
Of course it's one of my favorites!
It's become my header and my profile pic, it's on my business cards.
It's just so pretty. =)
|The Weekender Bag 11/14/12|
This is definitely one of my most favorite projects ever! It has a lot of imperfections, but I put so much effort into it, and am so happy with how it turned out. I still haven't had a chance to use it though. =(
|Drunk Zebra 6/2/12|
The first pattern I ever designed. Won in the Blogger Quilt Fest.
|Katy's Hopscotch 7/3/12|
Made 100% with my sweet daughter in mine.
I still wish the photos showed the hand stitching doodles better.
|The Largest Quilts She's Ever Made 8/7/12|
113" x 110" and made in just 33 days!
This quilt was quite the experience, so big, but so awesome!
I still have quite the list for 2013, and I'm sure it will continue to grow like the list did this year.
This is how my year will start out:
- Farmer's Wife - eternally in progress - blocks finished 40/111
- Rainbow Connection (Linky Love by Tracey Jay) - hand quilting in progress
- Quilt Blooms for Annabelle - quilting in progress
- Baby Plaid Quilt - need to pick and re-quilt
- Quilt Just Wing It! Charming Stars - ready for quilting
- Quilt Anticipation Picot quilt - ready for quilting
- Max & Whiskers baby quilt - ready for quilting
- B's Sparkle Punch - cutting in progress
- Starry Samhain Night - stars in progress
- Rainbow Hexies - in progress
- Other Noteworthy Quilt
- Liberty of London
- Turquoise and White Spider Web quilt
- Sugar Block Club Sampler Quilt
- The Simple Life Quilt
- Cameo Quilt
- Rainbow Crash
- Summer Sky queen quilt
- Bliss applique quilt
- Fandango candy bar runner
- Paper Doll applique quilt
- Applique circles baby quilt
- Vintage Flower garden/wonderland
- Crabby Picnic Quilt
- On a Whim
- Red, White & Blue Hexies
And I know I'll be starting out with my Liberty of London quilt, because I want a new quilt, just for me. =) Happy New Year!